As the temperature outside cools down, the HEAT is turning up for Rise & Hang Travel Gear. The Season Premiere of DRAGONS DEN is starting it’s 7th season on September 19th 2012 at 8pm/EST on CBC. Come and watch Rise & Hang vs the Dragons to see who gets slain!
Dragons Den is Canada’s most watched and favourite television program where budding entrepreneurs, inventors and the like “put on their shining armour” and pitch their bright ideas to five “Dragons”. Except these dragons don’t have scales and tails, they are real life millionaires, with real cash, and looking to invest in companies which make it through the fire. Come and watch this Wednesday September 19th in their own pitch to convince the dragons that Rise and Hang Travel Gear is THE next big thing that will revolutionize mobile luggage!
We have been working with The Shopping Channel for the past couple months refining the offer, getting on-air training and sending them their inventory for our big appearance! We had lots of examples on-air that showed that Rise & Hang is great for more than just clothes!
We showed how you can use your Rise & Hang bag for:
– Craft bag that showed how you can put yarn, sewing needs, beads, and lots of other supplies all tucked away neatly!
– Trunk bag that had emergency blankets, tire pumps, emergency cones, instruction manuals and lots of other essentials, all easy to find right when you need them!
– Yoga bag that is great for bringing to the studio and keeps your change of clothes neatly organized.
– Golf bag that is amazing for golf trips as well as going to your local course. It keeps your shoes, change of clothes, towel, balls, glove etc., neat and accessible!
– At the beach. Instead of taking everything out of your bag and putting it the sand, you can use it like a file folder to access everything from the top to the bottom and keep it clean!
– A kid bag when they are visiting family members. It is also great to keep each kid’s clothes separated on the shelves!
We had a great time doing the segment at The Shopping Channel and look forward to our next spot!