Travelling to new places is always exciting, but sometimes adjusting to the local time zone of your destination can be a bit of a challenge. Jet lag is a temporary sleep disorder where your body is adjusting to to a new circadian rhythm, or sleep pattern. In time zones that are the complete opposite from the one you’re normally in, you may find yourself wide awake and unable to fall asleep at 2 A.M. but sluggish by 11 A.M. that same morning. Here are a few tips for managing jet lag so you enjoy your trip and not spend the whole time adjusting to your new surroundings.
As fun and exhilarating as it may be, we all know how hectic travelling has the potential to be; as people run between gates and lounges to make departing and connecting flights. In all the commotion, it can be easy to misplace or lose track of your items before you even get a chance to board the plane. To prevent that worst case scenario from happening, here are a few tips to keep all your essential items safe while you travel.
So you’ve decided when and where you want to take your dream vacation. Maybe it’s a trip with friends, a honeymoon or a long-term solo adventure. But one thing remains they same: every trip costs money! If you’re like most people, trips require a bit of budgeting and planning to make it all come together; but sometimes our everyday spending habits make the process a bit difficult. Here, we run down a few tips to help you reach your savings goal to take that dream vacation!
Whether you travel once every few years or once every few days for work or play, everyone has a pretty good idea of what they can’t bring with them on their travels; either in their checked luggage or in their carry-on. But what about the stuff we can bring? You’d be surprised that a few items you would think are a no-go are actually allowed on most commercial flights; with some regulations of course. We go through a few unexpected items you might be shocked to know you can bring with you on your travels, should you ever need to.
So you’ve narrowed down the items you want to bring on your trip but opening and closing your suitcase is still a bit of a challenge; or it zips up perfect but you’re trying to keep everything organized so it’s easier to find when you need it. Whatever your needs, there’s always a few tips and tricks that help keep all your items protected and easy to find. Here, we go through a few clever packing hacks!
If you’re someone who travels often by plane, you’ve probably become accustomed to finding sufficiency in only a carry-on, rather than a large suitcase or bulky luggage. And you might think that because you have such a portable bag, you’ll automatically travel light. Well, that’s not always the case.
Here are a few travel tips to help you stay organized while you’re on a short business trip or even a small vacation if you’re planning on using just a carry-on for the duration of your trip.
We have been working with The Shopping Channel for the past couple months refining the offer, getting on-air training and sending them their inventory for our big appearance! We had lots of examples on-air that showed that Rise & Hang is great for more than just clothes!
We showed how you can use your Rise & Hang bag for:
– Craft bag that showed how you can put yarn, sewing needs, beads, and lots of other supplies all tucked away neatly!
– Trunk bag that had emergency blankets, tire pumps, emergency cones, instruction manuals and lots of other essentials, all easy to find right when you need them!
– Yoga bag that is great for bringing to the studio and keeps your change of clothes neatly organized.
– Golf bag that is amazing for golf trips as well as going to your local course. It keeps your shoes, change of clothes, towel, balls, glove etc., neat and accessible!
– At the beach. Instead of taking everything out of your bag and putting it the sand, you can use it like a file folder to access everything from the top to the bottom and keep it clean!
– A kid bag when they are visiting family members. It is also great to keep each kid’s clothes separated on the shelves!
We had a great time doing the segment at The Shopping Channel and look forward to our next spot!